Conservation & Heritage
At England & Lyle we have considerable experience of dealing with planning issues affecting the historic environment.
We have undertaken work for the public and private sector on schemes involving listed buildings and within conservation areas and have undertaken a number of conservation area appraisals.
Our experience ranges from the restoration of important listed buildings to the justification for the loss of listed building and buildings in the conservation area.
We can provide the following heritage services:
- Statements of heritage Importance for listed buildings in accordance with PPS5
- Advice on proposed alterations, extensions or changes of use to listed buildings
- Advice on listed buildings, scheduled monuments and registered parks and gardens
- Listed building consent applications, de-listing proposals and heritage statements
- Conservation management plans and area appraisals
- Advice on developments affecting conservation areas, SAM's and World Heritage Sites
- Cultural heritage, townscape and visual assessments for environmental impact assessments.
- Expert Witness